Stereo Code Request\nWe will upload more code generators for other cars
soon, just write your radio type and car model with your email and we try
to offer the code for free.\n\nCar Radio Code Calculator.eng.rar Setup
Free\nDownload https://t.co/a8VbHBv6lU\n\n\n\nV4.1.0\n Upgraded to Kotlin\n
V4.0.1\n Fixed back button loop\n V4.0.0\n Now as built-in bar code
scanner\n Interface redesign\n Bugfixes\n * Requires Camera for permissions
for barcode scanner to work\n V3.1.4\n Bug fixes\n V3.1.3\n Slight
interface change\n V3.1.2\n Fixed Ads loop bug\n V3.1.1\n Minor code
changes\n V3.1\n code optimization\n V3.0\n Added Barcode scanner so scan
the bar code on the side of the radio\n a few bugs fixed\n\nThe advertising
claims that you can communicate between SOCORAD32 devices by voice and text
for up to 5km at 2W of power. No commercial or amateur radio license is
required to use this radio since it operates in the 400 - 470 MHz license
free bands that are available in many countries. Although we note that
these bands in many countries may have power restrictions well below 2W,
which would restrict range.\n eebf2c3492\n