Hi Nandiin,

It is not clear for me what are you actually trying to accomplish here.
I understand that you want the synchronization but it is not clear what
would a satisfying solution would be.

I somehow think you might want side-effects where by side-effects I mean
have a piece of state (the shared state) that can be given to
sub-components and have the sub-components mutate it.
In other words, have a sub-component  that directly changes something
outside of it.
This way, when one component mutates the global state, the change is
present in the other components that rely on that state.
Is this what you are ultimately trying to accomplish?

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 5:37 AM, Nandiin Bao <nandiin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm struggling with "Model sharing(synchronizing) problem" posted at here
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/elm-discuss/7xusVa-jR4c> and
> Peter raised some solution on it, but those needs either explicitly coding
> synchronization codes or some extra-knowledge of sub module. And then I
> found some posts (and replies on those posts) describing similar problems:
>
> Dealing with state duplication within the model (The Elm Architecture)
>

> Communicating with a parent component to relay something happened in a sub
> component
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/elm-discuss/Sub/elm-discuss/3Ue4pAjL29E/jOPcnbaHCQAJ>
>
> Evan's answer on second post
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/elm-discuss/3Ue4pAjL29E/MWgdhfyYCQAJ> says
> that we can return extra data from sub module's update function for super
> module to notice something is happening. It really works for noticing super
> modules but the synchronization code is still needed.
>
> Finally, a thought that the original modeling (there is something that
> should be shared or synchronized) may run away from FRP thinking occurred
> to me. Is this true ? and what's the correct way of thinking ?

There is NO FATE, we are the creators.
blog: http://damoc.ro/