Hi, I was trying to upgrade from 0.16 to 0.17, and meet this problem

I have  a Main.view which contains a Tab.view, and Tab.view contains a
LogList.view, so i change the Signal.forwardTo part like this:

-- This is Main module

type alias Model =
    { tabModel : Tab.Model
    , logsModel : LogList.Model
    }

type Msg
    = TabMsg Tab.Msg
    | LogMsg LogList.Msg

view : Model -> Html Msg
view model =
    App.map TabMsg
        <| Tab.view model.tabModel
            [ App.map LogsMsg <| LogList.view model.logModel ]

And the compiler complained as the Tab.view is expecting `List (Html
Tab.Msg)` but it is `List (Html Msg)`, I understand why the compiler
complain like this, the problem is I don't know how to do these kind of
 multi-level nesting.

thanks.

BTW, I
read
https://github.com/evancz/elm-architecture-tutorial/blob/master/nesting/2-counter-list.elm,

but it's single child to parent communication.