Hi,

here I have this game "pick and gloat" (source
<https://github.com/Dobiasd/pick-and-gloat>, online version
<http://www.editgym.com/pick-and-gloat/>) I would like to update from Elm
0.16 to Elm 0.17. It uses Forms and Elements to position stuff that can be
tapped/clicked. It does not even use the removed Touch package, but
Html.Events.on
"touchstart" etc. instead. Nevertheless I find the task extremely
difficult, because everything was based on the fact that Html could be
converted to Element
<https://github.com/Dobiasd/pick-and-gloat/blob/023649a4e8ba0fabaa90530a13214c8156082686/src/elm/Main.elm#L454>,

which no longer is possible
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/elm-discuss/anu_tJtm5Og>
.

How would you approach such a problem? I can hardly believe that
positioning everything manually low-level style with divs and css can be
the way to go.
Could one abstract this away to get the old functionality back?
Any help would be appreciated. I am quite desperate. :D

Tobias