Hello everyone,

Is there a way to know quickly if a dict has changed ? I know I could
iterate over all key value pairs but is there a way to do it faster. I
understand from reading the docs than the equality operator is unreliable
when used on Dict but am I correct to assume that if I have to a Dict a and
that I produce a dict a' by calling one of the Dict function, a and a'
 should be the same object if the function called did not change a ?

Example:
a = Dict.fromList [(0,"Alice"),(1,"Bob")]
a' =Dict.remove 3 a
-- key 3 doesn't exist so a' should be unchanged compare to a

It just would seem silly to have to perform a deep comparison between a and
a' if there is a way to know they have the same object reference internally.

If there is a way to do that, can it work with Array and Set also ?