I've re-written the GUI for my bridge playing app (www.deepfinesse.com) in
Elm and love it!

I've developed it using evanc/elm-graphics (so Collage and Element) as
opposed to HTML / SVG.  Back in 0.16, I thought I saw a "touch" or maybe
"tap" module which I assumed I'd be using for running the app on touch
devices like smart phones (a very important direction for my new app).

The new app runs great on my MAC browser.  I use Mouse.clicks to process
human interaction.  Works great.  But the app is unresponsive on iPhone, no
doubt because there is no mouse.  But I no longer see a "touch" module to
make this work on iPhones.  Hopefully I'm just being blind.

How does one make elm-graphics based apps work on touch devices?

--bill