In my animation library, I define an 'equal' function because animations
include a function. I sample the function maybe 5 times for each animation;
it's rare to get a false positive.

It's possible that the "marketing" needs to be clarified, but it will always be
possible to get a runtime error in Elm since it's Turing complete and the stack
is finite. You can also get errors from ports, and from a few remaining
language and tooling bugs. What is meant is that you don't get errors on a
production system that seemed fine in testing.