I reworked the code into a dict, not a great solution but it worked and
everyhting is now good

Zach
ᐧ

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 1:49 PM, William Bailey <b...@deepfinesse.com>
wrote:

> PS: I code in GO aka GOLANG a lot too and this has been an active area for
>> them for the last year.  They call it "vendoring".
>

>  I suppose that ideally there would be a way to auto-update to the latest
> bug-fix releases but major release updates (eg the move to 0.17 from 0.16)
> would need to be done consciously by hand.

Zach Kessin
Your CRM Link
<http://yourcrm.link/?utm_source=email%20signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=passive>
Twitter: @zkessin <https://twitter.com/zkessin>