Hello kind people,

I've been struggling with an issue and maybe one of you has an insight on
what else could I try.

Here is the SSCCE:
https://gist.github.com/pdamoc/53a312e7bb3d08b256a2afb3a584661f

*The problem:*
I try to display an image embedded as base64 inside a SVG (the final
purpose is to print it.)
The image does not show when I try to display the resulting SVG.

The strange thing is that when I send the contents of the "output" div to a
new window, the image shows. If I manually copy the resulting html (via the
dev tools) into a plain html file, again, the image shows.

I've tried it on Chrome, Firefox and Safari and the behavior is consistent.

I've validated the output html that elm-make creates and it is 100% valid.

I've even tried to put the resulting SVG into an iframe but the iframe came
out blank.

What else can I try?

Thank you in advance.

--