Hi i have a top level websocket controller that is supposed to take care of
all websocket stuff and children make use of it with the help of *OutMsg*.
This is my current solution but i feel like i can not abstract in a good
way. What i really want would be for the children to be able to say where
the reply should go
But i run into a issue where the children has different *Msg* types and
therefore i have made this kind of ugly hack with a intermediary *Union
type* that all children can use.

https://gist.github.com/note89/d09dd227a151cac0ef6883fac411276a

Would be great to learn some new concept on how to do this in a better way.
I now want different *Notification types *and its going to get ugly fast.

Tnx !