Readme is at the plugin home page : https://github.com/rundis/elm-light
(I've also created a gitter room).

with regards to the docs preview feature I think you mean the docs that
atom gets from packages using elm-oracle. AFAIK it doesn't currently have
package doc preview for docs of packages that you yourself author. Ie.
something you can achieve through :
http://package.elm-lang.org/help/docs-preview, but in elm-light you can do
it wysiwyg style in the editor.

Anyways if you read through the readme you'll see more features (none of
which are things you'd use very often, but still I've found them useful
from time to time).

oh and finally, I think we'll have to agreed to disagreed on
clojure(/clojurescript) !

cheers
-magnus