So I have this port module which lets me invoke elm-actions from JS and get
back results into JS
(Basically I just want to use this elm module like a library of elm functions,
no Html rendering needed!)

It seems I have to give it a main function and use Html.App.program, which in
turn requires me to define a view function.

Is there any way to expose ports to JS -without- defining a full blown main +
view ?
Just using Elm for implementing a library ?