I just realized that Elm already uses this strategy... with `Color`! It has
two constructors: RGBA and HSLA (
https://github.com/elm-lang/core/blob/master/src/Color.elm ), but neither
is exported. This forces the user to use the various 'creation' functions
to create one (
http://package.elm-lang.org/packages/elm-lang/core/4.0.4/Color ). There's
no reason why the same thing couldn't be done with an `Angle` type. All the
trig functions and angle creation functions in `Basics` should probably be
moved to a new `Angle` module too then.