So, I'm looking at elm-lang.org's source ( github.com/elm-lang/elm-lang.org
), and I see that very little of its code is in Haskell (2.6% in 9 files:
github.com/elm-lang/elm-lang.org/search?l=haskell ). Am I right in assuming
that: (1) the site is not using any framework?, (2) what little Haskell
there is, is just managing the ports and threads, and (3) most of the
page-handling html stuff is being handled by Elm?, or is there more going
on than I think?