The list has been talking about text editors lately. For those of you who
use elm-webgl, is there a text editor that can properly format GLSL code
blocks?

fragmentShader : Shader {} Uniform Varying
> fragmentShader =
>     [glsl|
>          precision mediump float;
>          varying vec4 fragColor;
>
>          void main () {
>              gl_FragColor = fragColor;
>          }
>     |]

I am an Emacs user. As has been mentioned before, Emacs elm-mode
indentation is busted. This isn't a problem for me most of the time, thanks
to elm-format. But elm-format does not touch GLSL blocks, so I'm stuck
fixing the indentation by hand.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

~Nick