Elm does not have an official CSS approach yet.

You can do whatever you like.

If your styling needs are simple, use inline styles.

If your styling needs are more complex, use a build system (webpack or
gulp)

There is also a hack described in the elm-community FAQ
http://faq.elm-community.org/#how-can-i-load-css-or-other-resources-in-elm-reactor

This hack could be OK for exploring things but it is not OK in production
due to performance issues.

If you want to generate the CSS using Elm, you can look into
rtfeldman/elm-css. You can either generate the CSS file or load the
resulting CSS into a head element as described here:
https://github.com/pdamoc/elm-powercss-proposal

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 4:06 PM, John Bugner <john.bug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When I make a web app(lication) with Elm, should I put all the styling in
> a CSS file? Is there a way to then tell elm to import that CSS file so I
> don't have to manually do it after compiling?

There is NO FATE, we are the creators.
blog: http://damoc.ro/