I have an SPA that has a page that includes a chart. I'm using a JS port to
activate/send data to a chart.js chart. When the page is loaded, I'd like
to send the chart data via the port. I'm able to wire the commands up fine
on events (like a select change, for example), but am at a loss for how to
get the command to fire when the page is loaded.

I tried wiring up the command in my app's init, but of course this fires
before I've retrieved my app data.

Thanks so much!