The primes I currently use mostly in msg' and in model' in update functions.
It will take some getting used to, but not too bad I guess. I agree that
newModel
or similar is easier to read, so probably an improvement.

The backticks like in `andThen` I won't miss. It is probably more
consistent anyway to use the piping pattern e.g. someMaybe |> Maybe.andThen
someFunc

I am curious though, does anyone know what the 0.18 name for the current type'
(with backtick) variable will be?
from html.Attributes, as used e.g. in input [ type' "text", value "my text
input field" ] []