Hi All,

i'm trying to build an application that is similar to the Widget Dashboard
example from here: https://guide.elm-lang.org/types/union_types.html

My specific usecase is this: i have a view which, depending  on what the
user has entered into a form, shows a specific "sub view". I call this sub
view a "plugin", and one would refer to it as a web component outside of
elm world. Check it out here:

https://github.com/samu/coversheets

What i dont like about my approach is the code on these
lines:
https://github.com/samu/coversheets/blob/7c9df68c99f7346c6e7491c9d8ef99a9d5c64f26/src/Plugins/PluginDispatcher.elm#L37

Is it possible to do this in a nicer, more generic way? Or is my way of
structuring the app insufficient in the first place?