Everything inside it is still reused.  Back to the struct if you do
something like:
```elm
{ model | something = blah }
```
It is making a new model struct, but all the things in its keys other than
'something' are re-used.  And actually something should be re-used too if
`blah` is just `blah = model.something`.  You can look at the generated
javascript.  :-)