How do you write unit tests to ensure that an `update : Msg -> Model -> (
Model, Cmd Msg )` function is producing the correct commands?
What if the function is supposed to produce several commands batched
together?

Same thing for a `view : Model -> Html Msg`.
Suppose I want to test whether, given a particular model, it will display
the correct number of list items.
Do people write tests for this?
Right now the only way to write this kind of tests I can think of is
creating the whole html tree as I expect it to be rendered, and comparing
it via == with the function output.