Okay, fair enough, we shouldn't aspire to piss off anyone. Also, I apologize
for speaking for everyone instead of just me.

What I meant was, Elm needs to choose differently from Haskell, at least some
of the time, or else there wouldn't be a reason for it to exist. And, what
seems weak and limited to one person can seem friendly and easy-to-start-using
to others.