Hi!

I've written a post related how to do SPAs using elm 0.18. It starts from
scratch, following the process I took while I was creating mine.

I'm new in Elm and functional languages so I'd love to get your feedback.
Also, I'm not a native English speaker so the text could have typos or
incorrect grammar. Any help is welcome.

This is the post:
https://medium.com/@adrian_ribao/how-to-create-a-spa-application-in-elm-0-18-from-scratch-68d25e0631f6

It's also my first post on medium, I think you can make annotations even
though it's in a draft state.

Thank you!

Adrián