Yep, strange indeed.
Specially because if you specify the version (elm-package install
sanichi/elm-md5 1.0.0) you get the first error I mentioned…

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 2:27 PM Peter Damoc <pda...@gmail.com> wrote:

It doesn't work, strangely.

I get:

elm-package install sanichi/elm-md5
Error: Could not find any packages named sanichi/elm-md5.

Here are some packages that have similar names:

    joneshf/elm-mom
    koyachi/elm-sha
    pinx/elm-mdl
    debois/elm-mdl

Maybe you want one of those?

This is strange since 1.0.0 looks like it should have worked with 0.17.1
 (it would not work with 0.17.0)