I dunno - I don't find either a clear winner over the other; years ago when
I came across 'Just' I was a little confused because it's not strictly the
opposite of 'nothing' when used in spoken English, it's normally used to
also express there is a limitation at work, in the presence of a greater
expectation. i.e it's a hungry man who says he has 'just peanuts' for
lunch, rather than 'some peanuts'
On the other hand, 'Some' is kinda annoying cause it usually implies a
plurality ie 'Some Peanut' sounds wrong.

There are probably spoken languages out there that have the perfect words
for this concept. I'm not sure English is one of them.