Hi,

I am currently working on my first Elm program and am confused about a few
fundamentals. Your help is greatly appreciated!

A model is rendered into svg. Sometimes this is done on every animation
frame in order to get animations.

I am running into 2 unexpected things:
A) when calling *Svg.Lazy func model* several time in a row with the same
model, the func is called every time.
B) if the svg code generated from frame to frame stays the same, the
browser is re-rendering anyways.

A)
The model is a big dictionary like object. I read somewhere that these kind
of objects are never *referential equal* and therefore Svg.Lazy doesn't
work.
- Is this correct?
- If I want Svg.Lazy to work, what are the exact limitations of the model?

B)
When rendering the same model on every animation frame, I am expecting the
diffing functions from the VirtualDom to figure out that nothing has
changed. However, if I record a timeline profile using Chrome, it shows
that in every frame the browser is spending 7 to 8 ms to *Recalculate
Style. *
*- *How is this possible?
- Are there any limitations to the structures that the virtual dom can work
with?

Best Regards,
Tom