Thanks Max! I just recently approved everything in the queue (we've had a
lot of great questions from newcomers this week!)

Going forward, it might be useful to coordinate some of this approving
business. I think it's been 100% successful at preventing spam (I've banned
about 4 or 5 posters in the past 3 months due to spam). That said, it does
come with a maintenance cost. We should be fine if we can distribute the
cost. Your help is appreciated!

Duane