Thanks everyone!

Hey Max!  I appreciate the feedback, I've updated the readme with your
suggestions ++ some additional notes.

And some additional descriptions for the elm-package documentation will be
there later today :)

You make a good point about renaming `Style.Model`, though I'm going to
think about it for a bit.  The recommendation is for style to live in its
own file, so it might not be a big issue.