On Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 11:32:54 PM UTC, Duane Johnson wrote:

> I just saw this (very popular link) on hacker news and was very impressed
> with the UI. Turns out it's built with Elm and Go!
>
> http://launchaco.com/build/

I like how you can edit the templates WYSIWYG, rather than enter markdown.

That is actually what I am planning to with server side Html rendering -
use the same code to render a view server side in 'view' mode, but have it
rendered client side in 'edit' mode with inline editing. Nice to see inline
editing done in Elm.