Hello,

I am fairly neew to elm, and we've started using it in my team for a simple
Web application, successfully so far, which I'm very happy about.
I just wanted to ask you about a concern that I've been having is a growing
list of Msg values in the update function. This concerns me more and more
as the application grows and I am curious as to what's the (communitie's)
best practice to tackle this.
I reckon this might be a trivial question for most, but I haven't found
anything similar in the documentation as examples tend to focus on single
purpose (simple) applications, which makes a lot of sense.

Thanks a lot in advance, I look forward to continue learning, using and
finding joy in Elm!

Manu