I'm not currently doing this as I was not aware of this problem. But what I
was thinking is very simple. What I'm doing now is always redirecting to a
new url (hash change) after the http request is successful. Then I would
change the redirect function like:

redirect location = Cmd.batch [formReset (), Navigation.newUrl <| "#/" ++
location]

The formReset function is a trivial port with the javascript:
document.forms[0].reset()