On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 6:51:28 AM UTC, Richard Feldman wrote:

> I don't think that makes /r/elm the automatic best choice, but I do think
>> it makes it worth a shot.

I like how on google groups everyone tends to use their real name. On
reddit most people post with nicknames. It feels more professional and
appropriate to use real names - perhaps we'll meet each other in the flesh
at a conference or something.

Will people moving to /r/elm do so using the same real name they use on
here?