Hey all!

There's a whole lot of people that get stuck on various JSON Decoding
situations 'round these parts. Folks aren't shipping their apps because of
it. It makes me sad, since the Json.Decode API is so great. Composable
functions! Woohoo!

Most of the problem seems to be that it's hard to get a higher level
understanding of JSON Decoders. People starting out don't know how to use
dict or to avoid maybe, much less tools like json-to-elm or
Json.Decode.PIpeline.

So I've written a book about that: The JSON Survival Kit.
https://www.brianthicks.com/json-survival-kit/

Brian Hicks