I'll recommend a different approach based on my personal experience with
trying to sell Elm.

Rather than showing a laundry list of technical points, start off with
something that really grabs their attention and gives them a "holy crap"
moment.

Two examples: I gave a meetup talk early last year and demo'd the time
travel debugger <https://youtu.be/qIQYCnwg61A?t=206>. You can literally
hear someone say "woah" at 4:43. A few months ago I demo'd my own
"replayable production bugs" <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WteY4AqQ3xo>
feature to my company. It's harder to both hear and see the reaction in the
crowd but you'll have to take my word that many devs and non-devs alike
immediately understood at least some of Elm's potential.

So my advice, hook em' with a "wow" demonstration and know the talking
technical talking points for diving in deeper in follow up conversations.