Hi folks,

The last 3 versions of elm were somewhat unusual for a young programing
language: features were removed and it has been simplified, to the point
that you can't remove anything else. Well, about that.

I believe that the last thing that could be simplified still are ADT. *No
type value has more than one value in the core repository*, with the
exception of Dict and Color. I have used a few types with more than one
value myself, but I hardly see the difference with a type value that has 3
values and a type value that has a tuple3 as unique value, if you except
the constructor signature. Does yourself make an intensive usage of this
feature?

So here is my suggestion: Why not authorize up to one value to type values?
If you need to bundle values, you can still use a tuple or a record. The
reasoning behind this, is to get rid of the _0, _1, _2 in the "native" part
of the type values. we could have {ctor:"Enum"} or {ctor:"TypeValue",
value: {...}}, and why not automatic serializer/deserializers in the ports
thanks to this too?

Everyone has an opinion, and it's very easy to make a suggestion while not
implementing it. I'm not pretending that this is a good idea, I humbly
think that it's worth mentioning given that it's in the scope of
simplifying the language. Please share you opinion :)

Cheers!