Hi,

Just to say that there is one meetup in Paris tomorrow:
https://www.meetup.com/Meetup-Elm-Paris/events/236216040/
It seems to be already full though.

There is another one in Amsterdam 1st of February:
https://www.meetup.com/Elm-Amsterdam/events/236942429/
Kind of a hacking night. 15 spots still available now.