I wasn't aware of Jade Templates being a common use case for the Cycle.js
community. I was only aware of this issue-
https://github.com/cyclejs/cyclejs/issues/321
resulting in this proof of concept-
http://www.webpackbin.com/Nkd5aKiIf
which is made possible by Cycle.JS not attaching event handlers in the view
function, as noted by Andre Statlz in this discussion,
https://www.reddit.com/r/javascript/comments/3zr6i0/conversation_whats_the_core_differences_between/
unlike Elm.

I really enjoy thinking in the pure functions of Hyperscript-Helpers or Elm
of the Html package, for which the creator of Cycle.JS seemingly strongly
supports
http://staltz.com/some-problems-with-react-redux.html
https://medium.com/@jador/jsx-4b978fbeb290#.8g4fr4fnc
over "templates" like JSX. But to each their own.