If I can get an event to fire then I can use debois/elm-dom to get its size.

I am rendering some markdown into a div, and I want to pick up the new size
of the div as its contents change. The markdown is being edited elsewhere,
so I can't just use onInput. It is possiblt to walk around the DOM tree
with elm-dom, but that is something I would rather avoid. Can anyone think
of a way of getting an event to trigger on the div having its contents
changed?

Looking through the list of DOM events, I didn't figure out yet which event
I can make use of...

http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/dom_obj_event.asp