Sure, in that case you just namespace the event by the device it came
from. There's an open-source repo here, containing an implementation
for 0.16 -> https://github.com/eeue56/elm-debugger. It should only
really be used for inspiration.

If you need more help implementing it, then Slack is generally the
best way to get it :)