On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 11:32:58 AM UTC, Rupert Smith wrote:

> How would you gather the test cases?

Just to tell the whole story, the idea came to me as I was testing my code
manually (compiling code, playing with the app, making sure the app was
doing what I expected it to do... no written tests). You'd gather the test
cases by playing with the app and the debugger "saving" (writing down) what
you deemed a *successful* manual test to be run automatically. So it's one
step above testing your code by playing around with it by hand.