I'm happy to announce that the Elm kernel for Jupyter is ready for use (by
the adventurous, at least). You can get it here:

https://github.com/abingham/jupyter-elm-kernel

There's still a fair amount of work to do on it, but it's at the point
where I think it'll benefit greatly from feedback. Ideas, complaints,
thought, and PRs are definitely encouraged!

Also, I'd like to give special thanks to Noah Hall for helping get the
project to where it is.

Austin