Hello again!

I kept investigating and found a possible fix. I just created a Pull
Request here:

https://github.com/elm-lang/elm-reactor/pull/228

Do let me know if I'm missing anything regarding contributions guidelines
or anything like that, don't want to start contributing here overriding
workflows and community ceremonies :P

Thanks very much!
Fernando