I had a use in my old job where I had to upload a CSV file to a server for
parsing etc. Pretty simple really, I used some package someone did with
some native code.

Zach
ᐧ

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 11:13 PM, Kasey Speakman <kjspeak...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> *Uploading files to AWS S3*
>
> That's my only use case so far for binary-type APIs of JS. I first call my
> own API to get a signed upload link, then PUT a file at that link. My
> simple way to upload files using Elm's Http module can be found here
> <https://gist.github.com/kspeakman/20708d5ff58b6ea75f9c3a82f6c793c3>.
>
> I'm also delivering streaming media to the browser, but I'm doing that
> through existing JS libraries in an iframe.

Zach Kessin
Teaching Web Developers to test code to find more bugs in less time
Skype: zachkessin
+972 54 234 3956 / +44 203 734 9790 / +1 617 778 7213