First, thank you so much for taking time from your already busy schedule to
solve this for the community!
I think it is an amazingly useful project as it short-circuits a lot of the
potentially time-hungry decisions.

Can you comment on why you did not use the elm-webpack-loader?
I'm trying to understand if we are moving towards a better approach or if
there are other considerations.

The main advantage to using the loader would be to show a way to integrate
Elm with the rest of the web tech especially SCSS and to provide a
development/deployment build environment.

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 10:59 AM, Richard Feldman <
richard.t.feld...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I get asked if there are any sizeable open-source Elm SPA examples out
> there...so I made one!
>
> Hope it's useful: https://dev.to/rtfeldman/tour-of-an-open-source-elm-spa

There is NO FATE, we are the creators.
blog: http://damoc.ro/