The biggest problems with Elm for me was (and maybe are):
- What is tagged type and how and why to use it.
- Cmd, Msg, Task, Subscription, effects - translation for a JS developer,
please.
- SPA routing (still a pain for something little more complex than "hello
world")
- Where is my UI components? (Reusing code, cross-component and child
-parent communication)
- Http, Json, store responses and errors (before and after RemoteData
package)