As I get closer to the 1.0 release, I've been trying to figure out how we
can still get user feedback for future format changes.  So the plan is to
have -exp releases that have features that may change or be removed before
the next release.  I was trying that plan out with 0.7.0-exp to see how it
worked.  My thought was that people with less tolerance for formatting
changes and back-and-forth will want to stick to the stable releases, and
those that are able to try out new features can use the -exp version.

However, for 0.7.0-exp specifically, all 4 of the experimental features
will be graduating to the next normal release, and I have started working
on a few remaining bugs before the 0.7.1 release (which will not be -exp).