On 03/07/2013 01:27 PM, Johan Vermeulen wrote:

Op 07-03-13 11:53, Manuel Wolfshant schreef:
On 03/07/2013 12:59 PM, Johan Vermeulen wrote:
Dear All,

I think I saw an e-mail about this, but I can't find it any more...
The issue is I'm updating machines to Centos6.4 with wireless card Ralink Corp. rt5390.

when reïnstalling this Elrepo package, there's a conflict with the new kernel.

Is there a solution to this?

Greetings, J.

Hello

The suggestion was to remove the drivers from elrepo and try the driver supplied by the new kernel. Or should I understand that you have already tried that but your card is still not supported ?

    Manuel

Hello Manuel,

thanks for the reply.

I have removed the elrepo package before updating, and after the update and reboot, I have no wireless. in lscpi -v there is no kernel module listed, suggesting to me that the new kernel does not automaticaly see the ralink device.
It would be useful to see the output of lspci -vn for that device and match its pci id with those supported by the various rt* modules

    manuel

PS: please reply to the list, not to myself. Thank you.