On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Duke Pham via elrepo
<elrepo@lists.elrepo.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I plan to adopt Centos6 kernel-lt to run Docker 1.8 for some production
> lines. Thus I would like to know the general opinions.
>
> 1) Does anyone know if any large organization uses Centos6 kernel-lt in
> production?
>
> 2) Do we have a list of hardware driver maintained by Centos6 kernel-lt ?

Hi Duke,

Well, there is no such thing like "Centos6 kernel-lt". :-)

The kernel-lt packages are released by ELRepo for the EL community
(which of course includes CentOS). As noted in our wiki
(http://elrepo.org/tiki/kernel-lt), they are not for production use.
You can find more details in that article. If you have further
questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Akemi