On Mon, 20 Jun 2016, Phil Perry wrote:

So the question is how do we handle this new Wayland lib in our nvidia packages on RHEL? If we include the lib then we would also need to package libwayland-client and libwayland-server as dependencies[1]. The other option is to just ignore and not package libnvidia-egl-wayland.so for now, and this is what I've done in our 367.27-1 release that has just been released to the testing repository. I've only performed minimal testing on these packages so please test and confirm they behave as expected on your systems.

Given Wayland is relatively new technology and clearly not ready for an Enterprise Linux environment yet, and is unlikely to be supported on any current release of RHEL, I'm inclined to ignore it for now. Presumably those wanting Wayland are using Fedora not RHEL.

I'd agree with ignoring this for now.

jh