On 10/09/2018 20:08, Phil Perry wrote:

Also worth noting is that if you compile these from the src.rpm, neither the 6_10 nor the 7_5 packages get the 6_10 or the 7_5 tag in the generated rpm. With the 7.4 packages you overwrote the Release parameter in the r8168-kmod.spec file.

Yes, we recently reverted this as others were rebuilding our SRPMs without updating the dist tag and producing packages with 'elrepo' in the release thus creating support load and headaches for us. We now set dist as we see fit at build time. Similarly, you may do as you see fit when you rebuild as they become your packages, not ours. The only thing we ask is please do not use/replicate 'elrepo' in the release as they are no longer elrepo packages.
Guilty as charged! I'll change these one to clearos6_10.njh and clearos7_5.njh although I am wondering about building straight through again as you have, in which case it will become clearos6.njh and clearos7.njh